The International Fiber Drum Institute (IFDI) fosters the interests of persons, firms and corporations engaged in the business of manufacturing or assembling fiber drums by:
- Promoting the interests of its members and of the industry in federal regulatory and safety matters;
- Encouraging the adoption of uniform safety regulations, specifications and inspection methods;
- Promoting, encouraging and assisting in the observance of state and federal laws, statutes and regulations which in any way affect the business of its members;
- Providing a forum for the discussion of problems affecting the industry; and,
- Providing information regarding legislation and regulations affecting members of the association and industry.
Current IFDI members include manufacturers, associates and third-party laboratories. For information on your organization can become a member, contact Susan Nauman.